
Last weekend Brynn came down to Salt Lake for the day. I was able to spend time with her (which doesn't happen often). We love being together and having fun. She is truly, the best sister in the world! We are best friends and I couldn't have picked out a better sister for me. I am blessed with the family I have! Here is a picture of the scrapbook page she put together. I love it! Thanks for the fun times Brynn! I am coming to see you soon.
Also I have been tagged to write 25 things about myself.... This may be hard, but I am going to try. :)
1. I love my family. If I could spend every second with them I would. Troy is the best! My kids are the best! And my mom and dad are so much FUN! My brothers are so cool! We all have a great relationship and I am grateful for that.
2. I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue. This has been a fun conversation piece before, but not many people know this about me. It is an amazing hidden talent.
3. I ALWAYS have a song in my head. Whenever I hear people talk, they will say something that will set off a song in my head. For example, someone will say "What are you doing on Monday?" In my head, I sart singing "It's just another manic Monday." haha!
4. I love playing sports. I played volleyball in highschool and up until I got married, I was usually playing weekly with some group of friends.
5. I love racquetball too. I started playing in college and got addicted. It was a great way to sweat and have fun.
6. I have to have a clean kitchen before I can start dinner, baking, etc. I can't make a mess on a mess. I just can't do it! :)
7. My first car was a Mazda 323. It got in so many accidents that my parents stopped getting it fixed... so it got it's name "Dent". Oh, I miss Dent! She was a great car :)
8. I had NEVER thrown up before I got pregnant. I didn't know what it was like. 27 years of not throwing up was cool, but after being pregnant twice, I think I have thrown up more than a normal person should in a life time.
9. My first job was in a hat factory. I made the buttons that go on the top of baseball caps. It was boring, but I had to work to pay off the repairs of Dent, right?
10. I love ice cream
11. I LOVE to bake. I had to limit baking to once a week.
12. I have the cutest kids in the world. They make me happy every day. I love being a mom.
13. I met Troy in a parking lot. Before a dance. We met in the parking lot before and hung out all night. He asked me out the next weekend and we dated pretty exclusively from then on.
15. I don't like seafood.
16. I graduated from Utah State in Physical Education. I don't know if I will ever teach. Probably not.
17. I took care of my Grandpa Clayton for almost 2 years until he passed away. It was THE hardest experience of my life, but the MOST rewarding. I loved getting to know him. We became best buds and I feel I had a very unique opportunity to get to know him so well. I miss him so much.
18. I want to name one of our kids after my grandpa, but his name was Maurice. I think the name Reece would be cute, or Maury. That's what my grandpa went by (Maury). We will see....
19. I started my own buisness last summer/Fall and have LOVED it! It has given me the chance to do something different and be creative.
20. I play the guitar. I have played for 12 years now. But you can't count the last couple years, I haven't played much and I miss it a lot. I loved playing and writing songs. I hope to do more of that in the future.
21. I LOVE change. I love that we have moved so much because I get to change things up. We lived in Dominica, Miami and soon, Virginia. I love moving and meeting new people. I also have to move furniture around every so often to change things up.
22. I eat a LOT. I eat, at least, twice as much as Troy. I love food and will be sad when I stop nursing, because I will have to eat less. :)
23. I love the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so grateful to be a member.
24. I am HAPPY! I have always been a happy person. I love life, Life is GOOD!
25. I am proud that I did this tag. It was fun to think of things about me. I don't think of those things every day. FUN!
I tag all of you :)




3 comments:
Clayton! I have been out of the loop for awhile. I loved hearing 25 things about you. You are truly a talented person.
What a fun tag! You are amazing. I also loved the scrapbook page with you and Brynn. Sisters are the best! I'm going to be getting another headband from you. I love the one I have...I am wearing it right now.:)
Fun to read those...I've seen some people do them on Facebook recently and I am glad you posted them on your blog! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you and everyone else from the neighborhood!
Post a Comment