My sister and I have been making music videos, commercials and movies for as long as I can remember. Some as recent as a few weeks ago, but we have a separate personal blog for those. We think we are funny, but I really don't think you would. LOL Especially if you don't know us very well. ANYWAY, Cache has wanted to do a music video to the song LIFE IS A HIGHWAY for a while. I finally found some awesome movie editing software and it saves me about half the time, so we put this together earlier today. He is excited to star in his music video, rather than to be a supporting role in one of mine... hehe. Hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Cache's Music Video
Posted by Jen at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That is adorable!! You're such a fun mom!!
Are you kidding me?????!!!! That is so flippin' CUTE! Wow, I am impressed, he had those words down too. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing that, it is adorable.
Oh my gosh...that was so awesome! He was fabulous. Love the rocker hair do too Cache!!
Wow! That was great. Cache is a natural:) You are amazing, Jen!
Cache was great! We all watched it together and they wanted to watch it again! He's got talent and it looks like you've got some talent too! I'm impressed!
Awesome and adorable all wrapped up in one. What movie editing software did you use?
Post a Comment