I had my Ultra sound yesterday and everything looks perfect! Cache finally gets a brother! He couldn't be happier. Niether could we :) We are so excited!
Cangratulations Jen and Fam! I am so happy for you all!
I can't wait to find out what you are going to name him! Sorry George is taken but Henry is a good name too! :-)
so excited for your cute family Jen!
Oh, how sweet. Isn't it so neat that we can have pictures of them before they are even born?! I love that. :) Congrats!
Cute, cute cute!! I vote for Henry too! lol!!
I'm so excited too!!! :) What a cutie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cangratulations Jen and Fam! I am so happy for you all!
I can't wait to find out what you are going to name him! Sorry George is taken but Henry is a good name too! :-)
so excited for your cute family Jen!
Oh, how sweet. Isn't it so neat that we can have pictures of them before they are even born?! I love that. :) Congrats!
Cute, cute cute!! I vote for Henry too! lol!!
I'm so excited too!!! :) What a cutie.
Post a Comment