Here is our basement getting water-proofed. They jack-hammer the concrete foundation around the entire perimeter of our basement and then add piping that flows into a sump-pump. Then they add gravel around the piping and then seal it with concrete. It has taken 3 days and they should be done today :) I am so excited that I never have to worry about flooding in our basement again (especially because it always happened when we had guests in the guest room). It comes with a lifetime guarantee!
What a pain! LOL




5 comments:
Man, I feel for ya. Our basement has flooded twice in 4 years, but it's just due to tree roots that we have to have dug out every year now. Luckily our basement isn't finished as is only for storage. But we've learned to have everything up on crates though. Good luck with it all.
Great idea.
How nice to not have to worry about that anymore!
Wow that looks like a lot of work! I hope your "ark" is tight and secure!
Yeah!! No more flooding in your basement!
Post a Comment