Cache got his first birthday party with friends... he was SO excited and I think it was a success!
Our neighbor Vicki made his dinosaur cake... so cute! Thanks Vicki!!!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Cache and Griffyn's Birthday!
Posted by Jen at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
She seems so much older than 2 - is she big for her age?? Maybe it is just the hair. Oh wait no questions on these things, this isn't facebook. Cute pictures - looks like fun!
Happy birthday to both of you! I'm lovin' the dino cake. I might copy that idea for Sammy's bday next week.
Hey Jen - how random is that? My wife is shopping and you find our blog. Hilarious. Since she didn't win anything I am sure she will be ordering something. You have cute kids! How is Laura, Julie, and the rest of the gang?
Yes, the good old days in college right? By the way that horse is still eyeing you. LOL. I am still in touch with some college folks. Brady Kay was out in California last summer so we got together and I hear from some of the others on occasion. What part of VA are you in? We were really close to living in Reston/Sterling area before we moved from Texas to California. I have still used that egg trick on occasion. It never gets old, at least for me.
your kids are too cute. I'm glad they had good birthdays.
Post a Comment