Those pics are SO cute! Looks like you guys had a blast.... Wish we could've been there, but at least Makenna got out! :) I like the pic of you and Troy and the kids. :)
Yipee! Anyone planning a fun trip? We're excited to see you guys. Your family is darling. Congrats to Troy on graduating. What a lot of work! And Happy very belated birthday Jen. Hope it was a great one!
5 comments:
Those pics are SO cute! Looks like you guys had a blast.... Wish we could've been there, but at least Makenna got out! :) I like the pic of you and Troy and the kids. :)
Fun. We were just talking about how we haven't been in a long time. I love going with kids, but its way different that with just us.
Yipee! Anyone planning a fun trip? We're excited to see you guys. Your family is darling. Congrats to Troy on graduating. What a lot of work! And Happy very belated birthday Jen. Hope it was a great one!
That looks like so much fun. Nothing like an outing with the family. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment