I went to Logan last Thursday to visit Brynn. It was SO much fun. Brynn and I always have a great time together. She made me a cake and it's sort of an inside joke. But it was hillarious. THANKS BRYNN!
We had a fun party on Saturday for Troy's graduation and my birthday. Thanks to everyone who came! We had a great night. We are grateful for such good friends.




14 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! I'm glad you had so much fun. That cake was so funny that Brynn made. Cute pictures.
Congratulations Troy and Happy Birthday Jen!
Happy Birthday!
I miss you!!!
Happy Birthday! You guys are so much fun.
Happy Birthday Jen!! It looks like you had a great day.
Love, Kami
Fun! Happy Birthday. February is a good birthday month. :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I love that Cache helped out with the cake. So cute. Hope your day was fun.
I hope you had a great birthday. That is awesome that Troy is graduated. What a huge milestone!! That was so nice of Troy to call the other day. Sorry we weren't around to get the phone, but we'll call soon and get caught up...
Happy Birthday to YOU! I can't help but notice that your cake is a BEAUTIFUL red head with BEAUTIFUL blue eyes. That inside joke better not have anything to do with your BFF Raegie!!!!!!
Well Happy Birthday my little Jen. It sounds like you had so much fun and the pictures are so darling. I loved the cake too. Cute!!! I've never heard of Tucano's. Dave and I will have to go there. Love you!
I know the inside joke! Glad the two of you had so much fun together.
Happy LATE Birthday my friend!!
We're both 30-something now! We have so many things in common, I'm lame that I missed your February birthday. B-days with kids are so fun because they get so excited.
Love ya and miss you. YOU!
Post a Comment