Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grant's Blessing


We blessed Grant Eugene Johnson today at church.  We are so grateful for him. We are so blessed with a wonderful little family and we missed all our extended family today, but feel grateful for our ward family.  It is a day I will remember for years and years.  I am so happy and am grateful for the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan. We will continue to live so that our whole family can be together one day forever.











We went on a drive yesterday and caught the end of the beautiful Fall leaves. 

 

3 comments:

Molly said...

What a great day. Your family looks so happy! I love Grant's little tie.

Jaynie said...

Beautiful family! Glad it was such a special day for you all.

Adam and Brynn said...

I wish we could've been there! :) Cute pictures; Grant is too adorable. I wish I could cuddle with him.