Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Lot Going On

Last night was the Residency graduation dinner and roast.  Troy was asked to Emcee and he did a great job! He was hillarious!  He put a lot of work into it also, so I was glad to be there to see him. 



My mom was here for the week. It went by WAY too fast, but I am always so grateful for the time I get to spend with her and see her. Cache and Griffyn love having her here too! We miss her already and can't wait to see her in September when baby brother arrives.
 Cache finished up kindergarten!  They had a rewards ceremony and I got some pics with his friends after.  He is growing up way too fast. I am so proud of what a smart and great kid he is!









 Best friends!

 Cache's turtle.  He named him Oogway Troy Johnson.  We are releasing it back into the wild today, but he has been fun to take care of for a week or so.  Troy stepped on him when he was out target shooting last week and brought him home for the kids to see and play with for a few days :)  It has been fun to have a pet! Cache was taking such good care of him and he said to me "Mom, you know what this is called?"  I asked what?  He said "turtle health care." He has loved Oogway, but knows he is better off back where he came from.






We have been having a fun summer so far!  Hope you are too :)

0 comments: