A picture says a thousand words....
We are also very excited to be headed this weekend to FLORIDA to visit Troy's brother and his family. We will also do Disneyworld for a day, which will be a great birthday surprise for both kids!
Can't wait to tell them!
I am still sick, but am enjoying every second :) The second trimester is just around the corner! Woo hoo!





6 comments:
So excited for you Jen....
Yeah! Have fun on your trip! I am so happy for you!
:) what a fun surprise to look at your blog today. Happy for you guys. :)
Wooo Hoooo, how fun! Disney World won't be the same without me there with you, but I am sure you will manage. Have Troy take a picture of you in front of the castle with your whole face in this time!! lol Maybe we'll meet you there! (I wish)
Yeah!!! Jen...that news is awesome! So excited for you guys! Have a fun trip to Florida and Disney World. Just keep eating crackers! So happy for your great news!
Hooray for your baby news! That is so exciting and comforting. What a blessing!
Looking forward to your post about FL. Enjoy!
Post a Comment