Saturday, December 11, 2010

Camryn's Headstone

We just got the headstone put on Camryn's grave. 
It turned out beautiful! 
There is straw around it until the grass grows back in...
We are grateful it was put in before Christmas. It is such a peaceful place to go and remember her and feel of her sweet little spirit.  We know she is not there, but off doing other wonderful things in preparation for us to all be together again too. We do the same every day!  We are so grateful for Camryn and all that she has taught us and continues to teach us.  We are blessed to be an eternal family!
I know this life is not the end.

6 comments:

Ryan and Alicia said...

What a beautiful headstone for a perfect and beautiful little baby girl. You and your family are such a blessing to all who are lucky enough to know and love you.

Rochelle said...

I love the head stone! So beautiful. I need to call you! I think of you often.
Love you!

Jenni S said...

Really beautiful.

Jaynie said...

Looks amazing. Just watched the video...so touching.

Molly said...

What a precious stone. It's nice to read your thoughts here on the blog. I pray that peace will continue to be with you. Happy Christmas Kodak!!
Love YOU!

Melissa said...

So precious Jen...I hope you can continue to find peace.