If I weren't pregnant, this would be a picture of me jumping for joy.
If Troy were home more and not so blasted tired when he got home, I would take a picture of him jumping for joy.
For now, this picture of two strangers jumping for joy will do.
If Troy were home more and not so blasted tired when he got home, I would take a picture of him jumping for joy.
For now, this picture of two strangers jumping for joy will do.
Why?
Troy passed the USMLE Step 3!
(and did quite well...)
That is the final test of all the rediculously hard tests for Med School.
Now he can relax for a few years...
Then he can stress again when he gets to take the Boards :)
GOOD JOB T-ROY! I mean, Dr. T-roy! We love you!





3 comments:
Congrats! That's awesome!!!!! What a relief! :)
Wahoo! Way to go Troy:)
Congrats! He will be a real doctor! Both of you have accomplished a ton!
Post a Comment