Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall is here!

Here are Cache and Griffyn out in our backyard a few days ago :) They are becoming best friends!

Cache fell asleep with his sword AKA his son named Ethan. He carried around his sword for 3 days and took care of it like it was his son. He made a bed for it, gave him MANY baths in the sink, sang to him, and took him everywhere... It was cute :) He also pretended Griffyn was his wife and called her "Jen" for about 2 days. Griffyn followed him everywhere and loved the attention.



Life is great! We have all been sick at different times over the past few weeks, but we are all feeling so much better now. I can't wait to get pictures of the Fall leaves here. I also hope to find a pumpkin patch to go to for FHE one night. I love Fall!

2 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE. :) lol I still laugh about Cache and his 'sword son' :) He is SO CUTE. I love it that he took care of his sword like that and named him Ethan. lol So cute and funny.

Jaynie said...

Cute kids! And I know I know I say this all the time...but I really cannot believe how big they are getting! The video of them singing is so fun! Miss you!