I am just trying out this new blog website. I have a bunch of friends who use it so I thought we would see how it works compared to the other one I use... :)
This is our cute little family of three... soon to be four. I am 16 weeks pregnant. We are very excited! I have been enjoying the fall weather. This picture was taken last Fall. My mom and I have been doing a lot of canning lately. We have canned tomatoes and peaches and we also froze corn. Our next project will be jam. Cache has been enjoying kindermusik that we started a few weeks ago. He loves music. When we were in church yesterday he started singing "trying to be like Jesus" I had never taught him the song, but I do sing it a lot. It was cute. He is a great kid and we love him tons! :)
Monday, September 24, 2007
Posted by Jen at 2:30 PM
Labels: First entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hi! It was so fun to IM with you the other day. Love,Cindi
Post a Comment